College Events Calendar
Are you a rep interested in scheduling a virtual visit to Mather?
We are booking visits now through RepVisits!
Please contact Ms. Anna Rodriguez for any additional information at email@example.com.
QUESTIONS TO ASK DURING A VISIT
1. What activities and services are available to help students get settled (academically and socially) during their first year?
2. How big are the classes?
3. (Ask other students) How easy is it to meet with faculty?
4. (Ask other students) Are you able to register for the classes you want?
5. What is the total cost of attending the college?
6. What types of financial aid does the college offer and how do I apply?
7. Are all freshmen assigned to an academic adviser?
8. Where do most freshmen live?
9. Can I take a tour?
10. What activities are available for students?
11. Who teaches the courses for first-year students?
12. How successful are the college's graduates in finding jobs?
13. What services (such as transportation and shopping) are available locally?
14. What is there to do on weekends? Do most students stay on campus or leave on weekends?