General Medical Forms
- For medical compliance standards students are only required to turn in a physical exam at the start of 9th grade.
- Students MUST turn in the regular physical exam form and all required immunizations for medical compliance in 9th grade
- This regular physical will also work for participation in sports for one calender year.
- THE SPORTS PHYSICAL FORM DOES NOT COUNT TOWARDS MEDICAL COMPLIANCE AND MAY NOT BE USED IN PLACE OF THE GENERAL PHYSICAL FORM FOR 9TH GRADE MEDICALS. You may have this form completed in addition to the regular physical exam but not in place of it for 9th grade or new enrollment to CPS.
- All students in grades 10-12 who will be partaking in sports must have a physical exam or a sports physical that is completed within the last calendar year to participate in that sport.