Student Attendance SY21-22
The following are procedures for reporting your child's absence.
Please note: Emails CANNOT be accepted to report your child’s absence.
Please call 773-534-2350 EXT #3. Only a parent or guardian can call in to report a student's absence.
You can save this number on your phone for easy access.
Parents and Guardians must provide the following information:
- The date of the absence
- The student's full name
- Your name, and your relationship with the student
- Your call back number
- Reason for the absence - below are the acceptable reasons for student absences according to the CPS and State of Illinois guidelines
- Student Illness
- Observance of a religious holiday
- Death in the immediate family
- Family emergency with an explanation
- Circumstances which cause for a reasonable concern for your child's safety
- Other situation beyond the control of the student
Please contact Angelica Herrera - Attendance Coordinator