Good afternoon Mather Families!
We are looking forward to meeting with you! This Thursday, Mather High School will host virtual and in-person parent-teacher conferences. Please see the linked document for instructions and links on how to sign up for appointments with your teachers!
Virtual / In-Person Parent Night Schedule:
- 12:00pm - 3:00pm: Virtual Conference Appointments with Staff Members
- 3:00pm - 3:45pm: Staff Break
- 3:00pm - 3:45pm - Virtual Question and Answer session with Principal Auffant - everyone is welcome! Link
- 3:45pm - 6:15pm: In Person Conferences
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm: BAC meeting LINK
- Before conferences: Email [email protected] or call 773.534.2350
- During Conferences: Visit the Main Office Information link or call 773.534.2350
- Didn’t get to meet with a staff member? Please send them an email requesting a follow-up phone call or email!
We are looking forward to seeing you.