See the image to the right on what you should complete before coming in!
Students should bring:
- A copy (picture) of your Social Security card
- Your Alien Registration Number (on "green card") if you are not US Citizen
- Your 2018 tax returns (or pay stub, W2, whatever is a record of money earned)
- A list of colleges you would like to attend
- Social Security Number IF THEY HAVE ONE. Parents do NOT have to have SSN for you to apply
- Alien Registration Number
- 2018 Tax Returns (1040 or W2)
- Banking statements or records of investmsnts
- Records of untaxed income (unemployment, disability, etc.)
See your counselor with questions or for details. Students without documentation should see their counselor asap for scholarship opportunities!