- Graduation Parade
Hello, soon-to-be graduates!
Class of 2021 Graduation Commencement will be Saturday, June 12th and will consist of both a drive-through (or walk-through) car parade as well as a virtual ceremony.
- The car parade will be 1-4 PM in Mather's staff parking lot (you will be assigned a time based on advisory)
- The graduate will wear cap and gown and will be invited to walk alongside their car to receive their diploma
- There will be an outdoor stage for graduates to cross to receive their diploma
- Graduates may have a car of guests (guests must stay in the car during parade)
- There will be a professional photographer
- Families are encouraged to decorate their cars!
- The virtual ceremony will be via Zoom and will include reading of the graduates' names, speeches, and other personal touches for the Class of 2021 (a follow-up email will ask students to register guests for the Zoom link. There will be a limited amount of registrant emails per student, but the event will also be livestreamed).
We are excited to celebrate you, Class of 2021!